Sms Love Letters

| |
love-letter-sms
This is some beautiful  love SMS you can send it to your love , or even you can say it face to face


SMS Love Letter 1 :


Your face is a poem. Your eyes are a poem. Your eyes are a poem. You are beautiful like a pearl. The white pearl, you heavenly purity, preciousness and delicacy


SMS Love Le
tter 2 :


SMS to write you that I don't want to lose you. You beautified my life by your smiles and your soft eyes . I think of you in any time and wherever I am. You are omnipresent in my heart and in my soul. I love you
SMS Love Letter 3 :


I want to be in your arms, listening to your Heart, smelling you. looking in your eyes, my fingers in your hair, telling you I love You.
SMS Love Letter 4 :
I like you my love, I love you so much. I want to Enjoy every moment we can spend it together because life moves fast. I would never be nasty, never be unfaithful, for you to be beautiful. I love you so much

All Rights Reserved ©2013

| Privacy-Policy | WOORLD | terms of use | contact us