Wonderful Love Expressions

| |
hello again , I'm going to finish some love expressions but now is just some wonderful love expressions

1- The ones who loves us will never leave us , they will always stay in here ==> <3

2 - FRI(END)
      BOYFRI(END)
      GIRLFRI(END)
      BESTFRI(END)
      Everything has an END expect the world FAM(ILY)
      has 3 letters means : I Love You

3 - A Pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart

4 - If love was to speak , I bought for my heart a Tongue to tell you I miss you  my dearest man

5 -
Love for others is forbidden , a smile to someone else is criminality, your love in my heart is
distinction because you are the sweetest love .... I love you ... I love you

6 -
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

All Rights Reserved ©2013

| Privacy-Policy | WOORLD | terms of use | contact us